Saturday, September 20, 2008

IN THE beginning



Hey guys! Just wanted to have my own blog and I just want to express and share my thoughts here...I think that this is a cool place to share thoughts and have fun... This will be my very first blog that I'll make especially that it is time for me to do so..

Many things and chances happened to my life but those chances and mistakes made me a strong person and gave me a hope to live as a good son of god...

I don't care what people say about me as long as I am right and I don't step on any person's rights...but mind you...if they keep on grudging my personality I'll make sure that they will hide under their mama's shirt..shame on them!! hahahaha

Right now, I'm happy with what's happening to my life especially that all positive aspects enter my hands....My only hope is that the person that I really love do not make a mistake that can degrade and destroy our beautiful relationship....I think that person will not do it as long as I know my obligations and responsibilities towards our relationships....

basta basta...ako ay masya tapos..hahaha I love you F.P.G!! at mahal ko kayong lahat!

No comments: