Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OCTOBER NA!!!!



October month na!!!
another month that is full of emotions!!! another month of celebrations and another life that must go on!!
Opal is the birth stone of this month..
Opals are usually opaque white stones with rainbow color specks or flashes that play over the surface. They can be found in breathtaking form!
Opals are thought to possess the virtues of all the stones whose colors appear there. The Roman senator Nonius chose exile rather than surrendering an Opal to Mark Antony. Opal can be readily found, look for a stone with a lot of play-of-color to ensure showoffability.
october is month is a easy and hard month for me..
EASY? yes..october month is sembreak month!!yes!! in can do whatever i want! i can sleep on the time that i wanted to.
HARD? yes..october month is our finals month!! heartbreaking scores can break the excitement that flows to my nerves..
we are now entering the OCTOBER MONTH.. im so excited and looking forward to the day of this month that will lead me and my partner to our very first MONTHSARY!!! WHeW! I will make sure that OCTOBER 14 will be a very memorable day for me..swear!
sigh..anu kayang mangyayari ngayong oktubre?
hopefully I can end this month with a big smile in my face!!

No comments: