Wednesday, October 15, 2008


To my dearest ever partner..happy monthsary! I love you so much! I am so thankful that you came to my life...

" not just to love me but also to complete me as a person"

I am so thankful that we reach this far even though it is a so called "baby relationship" and as far as I am concerned I will take chances that we will stay together 'till the sunset of time..
...
You know what? that this day is very memorable to me...that this day is the day of a new beginning...a day that will start on the scene where the sunshines..I love you dearly and as a matter of fact, this relationship exist because of the love that we both give to each other...like the song goes..
...
"love will keep us alive"
..
sigh.. a day is not complete for us and to tell you honestly I am not satisfied with just a day that we have the chance to feel each other..but I understand..we both have our own commitments and endeavors..but surely if there is probability that a day of two is available, i'll grab that oppurtunity..no ifs and buts!
..
lastly, I just want to say that whatever happens I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH INDEED! I am proud that you are my absolute yet flamboyant partner...
..
axawa ko!! you are not just my wife este partner I mean haha..
kidding aside..You are not my number no. 1! but definitely...
..
"you are my only one"
..
Happy monthsary lix! may our love shed a resplendent happenings!!
09-14-08
awwoooooooooooo===awwooooooooooooo
ft.
winter=====winter=====winter

No comments: