Saturday, October 25, 2008

what a bullshit LOVE..



haaayy... its been 38 days since I give my full pledge of love to the person whom I think will fulfill the love that thirst me for the past months that binds me...
Let me start this post by saying..
..
"one important thing that makes me feel that the person loves me is by the time and appreciation that they'll give"

for the seventh time.. I was hurt... I was hurt.. I was hurt.. I was hurt.. I was hurt.. I was hurt.. and definitely I was hurt..

but I know.. everything happens for a reason.. I learned lessons from those breakups..

some of this lessons were..

** do not give all your love unless your lover gives all of it..

** give time for yourself..

** don't put your full happiness towards him/her..

** put your expectations in a normal level...(high expectations definitely hurts you)..

** insecurities can kill you..

** and most of all your friends are always their to support you..

anyways..love is a bullshit..

"mahirap magmahal ng tapat sa taong hindi mo alam kung mahal ka"

I don't know but I think my view in love changes. It's not the typical love that I usually know and basically ,maybe,, I will love a person if they can first show me a strong proof that they really love me..

haayy.. ewan ko ba.. lagi nalang akong sawi sa pagmamahal na kailangan ko sa isang tao..

maghihintay nanaman ba ako? pagod nako magmahal..sana sa susunod makahanap ako ng taong magpapakita sa akin na talagang mahal niya ako at hindi pinararamdam sa akin na pinakikisamahan lang ako..

maraming salamat sa iyo..






No comments: